[THIN] NT4.0 terminal server upgrade to Win2k?

  • From: "Dave Arnold" <darnold@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:41:16 -0900

We're looking for feedback to see if we can get away with upgrading a
WinNt 4.0 sp6a terminal server running Thin print 5.0 sr2 to Win2k
terminal server using thin print. It's a single server and downtime
needs to be as short as possible. This will be in a NT4 domain and we
are aware of the licensing issues when moving to active directory.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dave Arnold
Mercury Data Group, Inc.