[THIN] NT4.0 TSE install scsi problems - HELP Urgent- Weekend rebuild

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <Tom.flanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:50:49 +0800

Hi Everyone

Got a problem here.  I am reinstalling NT 4.0 tse onto newer hard drivers.
18GB scsi. (old ones were 9.0GBSCSI). I am using an NT 4.0 TSE sp3 install
CD_rom.

When I get to the section where it says press S to specify another Mass storage
device and put in your manufacturer diskette.  I do this.
I select the Adaptec ultra 160 Scsi device and proceed.  ref: (My ScSi card at
boot up says AIC 7899)

Next the install tells me it cannot see any hard drives. The hardrive are
detected at startup though?

Is this because the HDD are too big.  Do I need to get hold of a NT4.0 TSE
intall disk bundled with a later SPack?  HELP? PLEASE

Regards

Tom Flanagan
IT Network Administrator
Kailis & France Foods