[THIN] NT4.0 MF1.8 and Windows 2000

  • From: "Dannhorn, Michael IZ/HZA-IN3" <dannhmch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:24:07 +0100

Hi,

We are still running NT4.0 MF1.8 TS in a W2k-Domain and NDS.

Is there a possibility to get Userinformation out of ADS without
installing ADSI on TS? We need to determing the organizational
unit of the user who logs on.

Who knows?

Michael

This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM