[THIN] Re: NT4 Domain Rename Process with Citrix Xpe Servers

  • From: "Newman, Phil" <Phil.Newman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:13:12 -0000

Further to running SP2 - the Metaframe COM server, and IMA service do not
start:

Error reported is access denied with regard to the IMA Service components:

The suggestion from the event log is to re-establish connectivity to the SQL
datastore with DSMAINT CONFIG, which when run, reported sucessfuly
re-authentication.

However after a server re-boot the situation remained the same.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,

Phil