[THIN] Re: NT memory Question

  • From: "Spencer Sun" <ssun@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:04:45 -0500

The biggest problem that I know of was the size of page file.  It varied
over time and among engineers, but page file for a TSE server was generally
1.5 to 2.5 times the size of physical RAM.  As long as you can place a page
file(s) on your system, you shouldn't have too much issue.  I have placed
4GB systems in the field without issue.