[THIN] Re: NT 4 global profile change

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:29:38 +0100

My app uses tscmd and generates a .cmd file with all the tscmd commands =
you
need to achieve the changes you want. It doesn't handle the initial
exporting though - I've only ever needed to make bulk changes in W2K =
(NT4
isn't a problem since you can do the same thing in user manager) and a =
REAL
man has the self-belief to pretend any cockups were intentional ;-)