[THIN] NIC Teaming and/or FEC

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:41:30 -0500

Hi gang,

I am looking for a best practice article on NIC Teaming and/or using Fast
Ethernet Channel (FEC) on our MetaFrame Servers.  I have found a lot of good
stuff on thethin and Citrix but nothing about Best Practices.  I need to
prove that we want to do this in our environment.  I also am looking for an
tech article on setting the NIC''s to 100 mbs instead of using
Auto-Negotiate.  I believe in my reading that this was a fine tuning tweak
feature.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jay