[THIN] Re: NFuse login page loop

  • From: "Joe Mulhall" <Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:59:54 +0100

I hate to disagree, but this problem *can* occur and be fixed by clearing =
the Internet cache - I've had it.  Also can be indicative of any other =
form-fill tech you're using (i-Chain in my case). If the details are =
incorrect and you're formfilling from either your cache or otherwise, each =
time it rejects you and reloads the page formfill gets the loop going =
again.

You can sort this out by duplicating and renaming the login.asp and using =
it as the page to load the second time.

Hope this helps.

From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: NFuse login page loop
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:00:30 -0700

=20

I has nothing to do with Internet cache.  You will need to verify
your IISLOCKD configuration.  Most likely, you have left the default
NTFS rights alone on your Nfuse site.  You will need to give the
groups Full Control.  You will also have to modify the NTFS rights on
your Nfuse installation folder (under the Program Files folder).

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406