[THIN] NFuse embedded applications

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:58:20 -0400

I've just now looked through the NFuse web-based admin tool and looking over
the NFuse Admin Guide for 1.7.  I've never really touched my default NFuse
configurations from since we installed XP 1.0, through FR1 and FR2, but I
figurd, now's a good time to screw with stuff that already works!! :/

In any event, I'm confused as to this particular function under ICA Client
Deployment:
Embedded Applications/Launch applications as embedded applications

I have the ICA32 Web Client deployed to all my end users.  The above setting
is NO.  Applications open as windows on the end users desktop and appear as
if they were opened from the local computer.  If I change this setting to
YES, does it merely open the application in the browser so it does not
appear as if it is a locally running program?