[THIN] NFuse & Security

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:52:16 +0000

Hi,

Just thinking about rolling out NFuse 1.7 Classic however I have
concerns regarding security and the passing of passwords etc.

Secure Access Manager seems a little expensive ??

Any thoughts regarding NFuse roll out and security would be
appreciated.

Many thanks,

Stephen

Stephen M. Rogers
ICT Support & Development Worker
Caldedale & Kirklees Careers
tel : 01484 226703
fax : 01484 226725

This e-mail and any documents attached to it are confidential &
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). We apologise if you
have received them in error, but would be grateful if you could destroy
them & notify us immediately by return e-mail to
careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To rely on, reproduce, disseminate, disclose, modify, and/or publicise
them is strictly prohibited and Calderdale & Kirklees Careers Service
Ltd disclaim all responsibility & accept no liability, including in
negligence, for any resulting consequences whatsoever.
http://www.workabout.org.uk