[THIN] Re: NFuse Passthru Security

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:24:44 -0500

xactly

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 815.325.7618
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Braebaum, Neil [mailto:Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 9:23 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: NFuse Passthru Security

Just to clarify - if you are talking about the credentials being passed
through from the NFuse login, to the spawned published apps, then you do
not
need *any* local client. For example, I do this using MACs - which
certainly
don't have Win32 client support, and don't have any local ICA client,
other
than the transient Java one, that's spawned from the session.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for
the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or
disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation.

Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily
represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that email communications
may be monitored.

The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and its  subsidiaries
is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152
This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin