[THIN] NFuse Error

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:56:42 -0700

        I am putting together my first NFuse 1.7 test server.
        I have IIs 5.0, MetaFrame XP and NFuse 1.7 running
        on the same server. All is well. I can log in, get my
        list of published apps back, but twhen I try to click
        on one I get "ERROR: All servers are down. Please try again later. "
        I looked thru thethin.net and tried bringing the server in and out
of
        the domainas was suggested, and tried changing the address
resolution
        type to just Ipv4 too, to no avail. Any ideas?