[THIN] Re: NFuse Classic and IIS - What'd I Do?

  • From: "Gabe Knuth" <gabek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:11:17 -0600

I would check your nfuse.conf file to make sure that all the paths are
correct, especially the URL Mapping value.  Then, check to see that your
NfuseIcons folder is in the correct place (according to the nfuse.conf
file).  When you change the nfuse.conf file, you have to restart the IIS
Admin Service.