[THIN] NFuse Classic Web Client Error

  • From: "Tom Norton" <tom.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:00:05 +0100

I have a user who is trying to use NFuse Classic. However when they have
downloaded the ICA Web Client, upon installation they get the following
error messages:

First error: Copy Error (20000) - Cannot read destination
Second error: icaclobj.class
Third error: Could not find the plugins directory

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Tom Norton

-- Type: text/plain