[THIN] Re: NFuse 1.71

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:00:36 +0800

Mark,

It definitely works with 2.0 and 2.1. I haven't tested it with 3.0, but I
believe it works with that as well.

Cheers.

 Kind regards,
 Jeremy

 Jeremy Saunders
 Senior Systems Engineer
 âITS - passionate about winningâ

 IBM Logicalis (Integrated
 Technology Services)
 Level 2, 1060 Hay Street
 West Perth, WA 6005, AUSTRALIA

 Visit us at
 http://www.ibm.com/services/au/its

 Phone:Â 132 426                    Fax:ÂÂÂÂ; Â08 9261 8536
 Mobile:Â TBA                       E-mail:
                                    jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx

             Mark Guzzo
             <mark.guzzo@gmail
             Sent by:                  thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] NFuse 1.71
             05/01/2005 11:40
             AM

             Please respond to
                   thin

I'm looking for NFuse 1.71, can someone please point me in the right
direction on where it is. I've looked on MyCitrix, but could only find
NFuse 1.7, Web Interface 2.x / 3.x

I would like to use the HiddenApps hack for NFuse 1.71 I tried it with
NFuse 1.7 but I just got a bunch of *.asp line errors

I'm moving to a new job and would really like to get the web server
going before I leave.

Mark
http://www.seamlessplanet.com