[THIN] NFuse 1.7 and CSG

  • From: Mark.Bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:46:11 -0000

I have an CSG server that I am trying to get working (without RSA
authentication) and whenever I look at the LAUNCH.ICA file it has the
private IP address of my Citrix server. The way I understood it CSG handled
all communication so the ICA file should have the public IP address of the
CSG server. Am I correct or do I need to configure some address translation?

Thanks again,
Mark

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.