[THIN] Re: NFUSE server up/ One (that's only ONE) user with IE 6problem

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 08:36:27 -0500

Since he's not even getting to the NFUSE login screen, there are a couple of
things I would check.

1.  Check the security settings to make sure the ActiveX pages can run properly.

2.  Check the Cipher Strength (Help - About Internet Explorer) to make sure he
has 128-bit capable (assuming you are using 128-bit on the server side of
things).

Hope this helps.

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.