[THIN] Re: NFUSE I need this ASAP Before We make Big mistake.

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:30:37 -0500

The biggest reason is that IIS does not run well with Citrix and you have to
share port 80 with the XML service if you run it on XP as discussed earlier
today. Their new collaboration stuff though as John Rowland found out
yesterday requires it being there. Sort of a damned if you do damned if you
don't type of thing.  If you can avoid it I would. You can run IIS/Nfuse on
a pretty low end box without much problem.
JK