[THIN] Re: NFUSE CSG OWA on 1 box

  • From: "Brian Rota" <brian.rota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:04:35 -0400

Less than 20

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus, Brian [mailto:BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 10:16 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: NFUSE CSG OWA on 1 box

I'm only running one CSG box.  I guess the question is "How many
concurrent users are you expecting?"

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>