[THIN] Re: NFUSE 1.7

  • From: Shawn Hammond <shammond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:59:48 -0500

This is a known issue with NFuse 1.7.

This error is the result of a check in the XML service that restricts the
size of requests made to the XML service (to prevent denial of service
attacks). It appears the request limit is too small in this instance.

As I understand it, the more groups a user belongs to, the more likely you
will get this error. The last I heard, in June, there was no fix available
from Citrix. (Search the archives at thethin.net for: "Desktop Credential
Pass-Through XML Error" for more details.

I just did a quick check of Citrix's website and didn't see a fix but I may
have missed it.

Shawn Hammond

WMASSEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>