[THIN] NEW Douglas Brown White Paper Series Released!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

FYI
JK

(PS: Brian Madden has also posted the transcript from the latest Chat with MS
TS Executive Team at:

http://www.brianmadden.com/attachments/Microsoft%20Terminal%20Server%20Product%20Group%20Chat%20Transcript.pdf
 )

NEW Douglas Brown White Paper Series Released!

Hello All,

I?ve been a busy boy this week and here is yet another resource for you? I've
been working hard on a series of papers I call, "Solving the Inherent Problems
with the Personal Computer", (www.dabcc.com/whitepapers).

It is an ongoing series of papers that will discuss the problems IT faces along
with a particular solution, as I see it. To date, this series includes the
following papers:

            ? Preface??The Reality of the Situation (Assumptions and Facts) ?
coming soon

            ? Part I??? The Quest for Unified Management

            ? Part II??.. To Install or Not

            ? Part III??. The Need for a Common Console - coming soon

            ? Part IV??. The Centralized Computing Landscape - coming soon

            ? Part V??.. Preventing the ?Usual Suspects? Syndrome

            ? Epilogue?..A Unified Solution! - coming soon

You might be aware of my ?To Install or Not? pager, well the rest are just like
it? ;)    www.dabcc.com/whitepapers

Today I?m very happy to say that I?m also releases my latest paper that I call,
The Quest for Unified Management.  It is just that, a quest to find one
solution to address a huge part of the administration / engineering we find
ourselves facing today.   For more info and to download the paper please visit:
www.dabcc.com/unifiedmanagement

OK, that is what I have for you today.  Thank you all for your support and beg
you for feedback on this paper. On http://www.dabcc.com/unifiedmanagement
there is a place for your comments.

Thanks so much,

DB