[THIN] Re: NDS for NT and MFXPe

  • From: "Mobeen Azhar" <moby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:19:00 -0600

We have a very extensive Citrix environment integrated with a Novell
eDirectory (formerly known as NDS), MS NT Domains and MS AD with no =
issues
at all.  This type of integration requires some design work up front, =
but,
presumably, that is what we get paid for.  This includes distributing
applications to the MetaFrame boxes via Novells' ZFD (ZenWorks for
Desktops).

--Moby

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary =
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a
Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was =
not
a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I =
was
not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

--  Pastor Martin Niem=F6ller=20