[THIN] Re: NDS for NT and MFXPe

  • From: Gene Herman <gene_herman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:07:42 -0800 (PST)

we are in the process of customizing the web page so you can't put in the wrong
context or tree and we also have an alias container - so far that part works
just fine.

The only printing issues we have so far is mapping to your home network with
the java client - but then again 99% of our users dont have a network at home,
and printing with the Universal Print Driver. We have a problem mapping USB
printers - but we think that is a setting that needs to be tweaked.

No issues with log in scripts  during the pilot

One idiot wanted to know why we didn't support the opera browser - needless to
say the answer is not printable