[THIN] Re: NDS for NT and MFXPe

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 21:26:48 +0800

We are

Win2K MF XPe + Nfuse 1.7

Problems with profiles, Novell logon scripts, policies, and printing.
Moved all these functions to NT domain only for stability and
reliability.  We also have a problem with users changing the server's
default context (as all users have an alias in one container specially
setup for Citrix users)  When the context is wrong nobody can log in.
We use a fully published application environment.

I personally would recommend that you avoid where ever possible Novell
integration to your Citrix servers otherwise you will have no end of
grief.  We also have the NDS4NT upgrade of NAMs.  We do not use AD at
the moment.

HTH
Mk

Mark Calleja
Coordinator Network Systems
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Matt.McComas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/03/2003 4:47:59 >>>
Does anyone out there happen to use MFXPe in a Novell environment?
Particularly NDS for NT?

Thanks,

Matthew McComas
matt.mccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx