[THIN] Re: NDS and Zenworks

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:17:24 -0800

=20

Correct.  But, according to him, the reason for the move is because
the Desktop team is going to use ZenWorks to push out software.  My
counter to that was either SMS (the next version looks very sweat),
Marimba, Intel LANDesk, or Altiris.  If they happen to use Symantec
Ghost for desktop deployment, then I believe the current version can
push out applications from the GhostCast server.

Chris