[THIN] NDS Pass Through

  • From: "John East" <JEAST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:15:47 -0500

I have a question reguarding NDS pass through authentication.

My clients, mixed '9x NT 2K XP.  My servers, MF XPa FR2.

My clients aren't passing through authentication.  once you're into the
Application Farm and click on an app, it prompts you for the NDS  or the
NT username and password.  Am I not doing something right, or am I to
use  the passthrough wrong?

My users don't want to authenticate twice, I know when they save their
password, it doesn't bother them again.  But when they change their
password (regularly) PN prompts for them to authenticate again.  They
are regular users, they can't seem to remember how usernames and
passwords work, much less apply them... ;D

John

John East
(205) 951 7165
www.newsouthfederal.com