[THIN] Re: My stupid question of the day... checking the XML status

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:07:23 -0800

Disable IIS (including IISAdmin) and register Citrix XML as a service:
Ctxxmlss.exe /u80 (the same port 80 as with IIS) or assign a different port
to IIS for the time of the test - 8080.
If it works, you have IIS permission issue. If you do not use IIS and SSL
encryption is not an issue - kill IIS and use XML as a real service.
For SSL encrypted XML I like IIS though.

ALEX