[THIN] My file assoc problem

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:37:26 -0500

Running a  Published desktop

Problem : Tif and tiff are opening with Windows fax viewer.

In file types tiff and tif is associated with Kodak Image viewer

If I run assoc .tiff (or .tif) I get    TIFImage.Document

On the servers I can open tiffs with  Image viewer.

But the clients still open with Windows fax viewer.

Any clues? Thanks,Joanne

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?sh2&lc=1