[THIN] My CSG/MFXP sessions are much "touchier" than MF1.8/NFuse

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:06:27 -0500

OK... despite the testing that I asked people to do, it's obvious that until
I FORCED them to the new system none of them really bothered.  So now, 1
week out from my complete migration, everyone is saying that their
conenction is getting dropped all the time.

Old setup:
MF1.8/NFuse 1.5 with Columbia

New setup:
MFXP/NFuse 1.7
CSG

These sessions are dropping very frequently.  I have set the TCP/IP timeouts
to the best of my ability, but when they go it's like the drop of a hat.
Does anyone have any ideas for keeping the session alive, and why the XP is
so much touchier about the session status?

Thanks,
Paul