[THIN] Re: Multiple servers load set to 10000 at same time

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:48:11 +0100

Hi Angela,

This does ring a bell and I'm sure I have one server with this patch and
made no difference to me, but the csrss.exe process wasn't showing a
high CPU usage for me.

It more just creating error in console Session Down state every few
mins. It only stopped users connecting on the very odd ocasion

Regards,

Ronnie

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:25:28 +0100
From: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Angela,

I get this from time to time, server doesn't always report full load but
there's always  a session down state, and a reboot usually clears.

I had a look at the following thread but never actually got to the
bottom of it. I am currently rebuilding all my server to upgrade to
Office 2010 and hoping that the rebuild does the trick.

http://forums.citrix.com/message.jspa?messageID=1386285#1386285

It's seems to be going well as all the new builds have not reports the
issue, but one of the pre Office 2010 builds did yesterday.

Regards,

Ronnie