[THIN] Re: Multiple servers load set to 10000 at same time

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:25:28 +0100

Hi Angela,

I get this from time to time, server doesn't always report full load but
there's always  a session down state, and a reboot usually clears.

I had a look at the following thread but never actually got to the
bottom of it. I am currently rebuilding all my server to upgrade to
Office 2010 and hoping that the rebuild does the trick.

http://forums.citrix.com/message.jspa?messageID=1386285#1386285

It's seems to be going well as all the new builds have not reports the
issue, but one of the pre Office 2010 builds did yesterday.

Regards,

Ronnie