[THIN] Re: Multiple servers load set to 10000 at same time

  • From: James Rankin <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:59:24 +0100

Also pslist can be used to run a sort of remote command-line Task Manager
with the appropriate switches, that's assuming remote connectivity is
working

--
http://appsensebigot.blogspot.co.uk

IMPORTANT INFORMATION/DISCLAIMER

I certainly don't have time to monitor the content of e-mail sent and
received via this account for the purposes of ensuring compliance with
anyone's policies and procedures. I am pretty sure that somewhere in UK
legislation there is some politically-correct drivel that stipulates I must
never send or store e-mails or attachments that are obscene, indecent,
sexist, racist, defamatory, abusive, in breach of copyright, encrypted,
amusing, overly long, slightly opinionated, anonymous, likely to harm
animals or hurt the feelings of an as-yet-unspecified or as-yet-nonexistent
minority (such as extraterrestrial eggplants). Emails of this nature sent
in or out of this account may be intercepted and stopped by the system, but
it's a long shot. This being the UK, even if I was prosecuted for breach of
said email guidelines, I'd probably walk with a suspended sentence anyway,
but if I'd forgotten to pay my car insurance, I'd most certainly be hung,
drawn and quartered.

I am not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been
sent, in more or less the same way that cyclozine manufacturers aren't
responsible for drug addicts mixing it with methadone and overdosing, so
I'm glad I cleared the confusion up there nice and early. Where opinions
are expressed, they are not necessarily mine. However, I don't make a habit
of expressing other people's opinions for them, so you shouldn't take that
statement as an indication that I am in the business of providing an
opinion-expressing service. In the event that I did, this discourse would
provide no guarantee that I would do it anyway, but I don't, so I won't.

If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to them, aside from the fact that you've clearly got some
level of unauthorised access to their account or are at least engaged in
some sort of fraud, I'm obliged to tell you that may not copy, forward
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be
unlawful, and as you're already breaking the law, I am sure that bombshell
makes you quake in your boots and turn yourself over to law enforcement
immediately. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the
sender immediately. That would be me, and as I am clearly prone to sending
emails to completely the wrong person, I should instantly be stripped of my
status as a technical consultant and sent to do something more becoming of
my stupidity, such as appearing on Big Brother, the X Factor or "insert
country name here"'s Got Talent.