[THIN] Re: Multiple apps using the same HKLM with different values...

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:58:40 +0100

Tha's where I heard about it, been pulling my hair out (what was there....)
the last day...
Knew I heard something somewhere....

Thanks man, that's the info I needed.

P.s. I'm aware of the app redirect-it...but it only redirects hklm
settings.....I was looking for something that goes broader...but redirect-it
is a beginning and would solve some issues....

Again thanks

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Rob Beekmans