[THIN] Re: Multiple apps using the same HKLM with different values...

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:47:05 -0800 (PST)

Citrix is coming out with it in MF 4 called application Isolation.  Emergent
Online wrote a product that also does this called redirect it which was
purchased by Provision Networks for their suite...it is available at
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/product.asp?ProdID=REDIRECT-IT

JK

 wrote:
Softricity is probably the product your looking for.

Jeff Pitsch