[THIN] Re: Multiple Digital Certs on Citirx

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:27:33 +0800

Hi Ang,

It will vary, depending on the type of cert. But yes, each user can have
their own certs.

They are typically stored in the users profile here:
"%AppData%\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates\"

If they are stored as a file, and all certs are the same, all you need to do
is copy them into place on login.

Cheers,

Jeremy.