[THIN] Re: Multi Homed XP servers

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 07:19:16 -0800

Again, what is the purpose of Multi-homing the server?  The only reason =
to assign multiple IP address is if the box is also acting a router,  or =
if the second interface is used for an OOB network.

Metaframe servers only need on address.  If you need two or three ip =
addresses, you'll need to evaluate the network, and ask "why?"

Why again is NAT and Alternate address not an option?

Joe