[THIN] Re: Mulitple csg 1.1 boxes

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:06:22 -0800

=20

That's exactly what I would do.  When the ICA client connects to the CSG =
box, it will include the internal STA name and STA ID.  You could use a =
hardware load balancer, like a CSS 11000 switch from Cisco or BIGIP.  =
However, I do know of some people who are having problems with the =
BIGIP.

Chris Lynch, MCSE CCNA CCA
Network Engineer
Axcent Solutions