[THIN] Re: Moving to Roaming Profiles....

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:12:33 -0400

If you're in W2000 domain you can redirect My Documents and other folders
through Group Policy. You can limit temp internet files folder size there as
well. You can get the full list of GPO settings downloaded into MS Excel
from Methodology in the box 2.0 ( www.dabcc.com )
you may also find useful the following MS KBs related to profiles:
141714
288991
274443
232692
272723
216463
269378
224012
228445
185198
142682
138083
222043
281267
285192
250776
246132
243535
315415
291340
289564
186454
328607

This list seems to be quite long but I found most of these articles useful
while troubleshooting my profile issues.

HTH
Pavlo