[THIN] Re: Moving the IMA datafile to SQL

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:25:41 +0100

David,

It's simple..
Backup your access dsn file
Dsmaint backup command

Then create a new dsn throught the odbc administration console =
connecting to
the sql db, IMASQLDB.DSN

Then
DSMaint migrate /srcdsn:"c:\progra~1\citrix\indepe~1\mf20.dsn"
 /srcuser:citrix /srcpwd:citrix
/dstdsn:"C:\progra~1\Citrix\indepe~1\IMASQLDB.dsn" /dstuser:IMADBUSR
/dstpwd:AABBCCDD

Now the migration has taken place, one thing left to do, connect the ima
service to the new dokter timmerslaan

C:\Program Files\Citrix\INDEPE~1>DSMaint config /user:imadbusr =
/pwd:AABBCCDD
/dsn:"c:\progra~1\citrix\indepe~1\imasqldb.dsn"

After this you need to restart the ima services and your running on sql
db....
The current Datastore should be migrated last....for obvious reasons...

Hope this works...otherwise look it up at citrix.com

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering

Business Phone: +31 24 6452000