[THIN] Moving Server farm to AD

  • From: "Marc S. Fogel" <msf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:57:44 -0400

Hello,
I have a server farm consisting of three Servers with load balancing and
a fourth that is a data store with an MSSQL Database.  All reside in a
Windows NT 4.0 Domain.  I want to move all of them to W2K AD.  Is there
anything special that needs to be done first?

Out of curiosity, do I need to move all of them? Can Farms and Load
balancing span across different domains.  I have a two-way trust setup.

All boxes have Windows 2000, Citrix Metaframe Xpa FR2

Thanks
Marc