[THIN] Re: Moving Nfuse

  • From: george.wasgatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:52:11 -0500

When you install NFUSE you install it in two places.  First, on a Citrix
server.  The only option when installing on the Citrix server was 'What port
will you broadcast on ?".  When you installed the other part on the web
server you were asked which Citrix server to listen to for XML information.
If all you are doing is moving NFUSE to another web server just install it
on the new web server and tell it which Citrix server to listen to for the
XML information.