[THIN] Re: Moving IMS packages to new server

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:21:24 -0400

Presentation server 3.0.

  _____

From: Carl Stalhood [mailto:cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:00 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Moving IMS packages to new server

What version of Citrix?

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Walter, Chris
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 8:57 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Moving IMS packages to new server

Hi All,

Has anybody had any luck moving packages from one server to another.  I have
been modifying the packages afterwards to reflect the new file server but I
am still having

Problems with either the package showing an 'unconfirmed' status and it
never installs.  That or I actually get a failure with no error message on
some packages.  However there are a few packages that do work that are no
different from the others.  Is there anything in package recordings that has
to be changed besides editing the wfs file?

Thanks,

Chris