[THIN] Re: Moving Citrix Server To New Domain

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:04:06 -0400

I would suggest to move your citrix servers into new domain first and then
point to a new datastore server. Changing the domain membership for citrix
servers are relatively painless. The things to watch for are including
administrators from both domains into citrix CMC before moving anything and
making sure TS licensing server in a new domain is up and running.

The other way is to look what are the errors you're getting while trying to
point to a new datastore server.

HTH
Pavlo