[THIN] Re: Move Terminal Services Licensing to different server

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:47:40 -0500

Yes, you were correct.  I just called the Clearing House and activated my
new server, got the licenses reissued to my new server and all is well.

Every time I have to call the MS Clearing House I think it's going to be
painful, but it's always surprisingly easy!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer