[THIN] Re: Move Terminal Server Licenses

  • From: "Sean P Casey" <casey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:35:09 -0400

Not that difficult, takes less than 5 mins....

Just remember they don't work System Admin Hours when you call them.

8am - 5pm Mon ~ Fri. Eastern Time......

*** Found out the hard way a couple weeks ago, did an upgrade and 30
Pissed Off Engineers were in my face Monday Morning.

-Sean

Sean P. Casey
System Administrator (NT) and Citrix Administrator
Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
Queen's University, 210A Carruthers Hall
Kingston, Ontario
K7L 3N6

Telephone:  (613) 530-4665
FAX:  (613) 548-8104