[THIN] Move TS License server from Win2K to Win2K3

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:30:08 -0400

I think I asked this once before but I don't recall receiving any
response. I need to move a Win2K TS license server to a Win2K3 server.
Both are domain controllers. Is there a guide to follow for doing this
or does anyone know how it is done? I have a number of TS licenses that
of course need to work on the Win2K3 TS license server and I don't want
to disrupt our users. Also how do I put the new licenses on the new
server? Do I have to call the clearing house ahead of time? Do I have to
have any license number?

Thank you,

Network Manager