[THIN] Re: Mouse Scrolling problem on Word Perfect 12

  • From: "John Carlson" <johnc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:14:15 -0500

The odd thing to me here is that I have 6 clients who have identical
hardware and software (OS, drivers, Etc.) and this only occurs on one of
the six. =20

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Carlson Posted At: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 5:16 PM Posted
To: The thin mailing list
Conversation: Mouse Scrolling problem on Word Perfect 12
Subject: [THIN] Mouse Scrolling problem on Word Perfect 12

I have a client with a 2003 Terminal Server that has Word Perfect 2003
installed on it. One of the users has a problem that occurs when they
are attempting to highlight more than one page of text with their mouse.
Once you  scroll more than one page, it will then continue to select all
of the text until it reaches the end of the document. This only happens
when using the mouse to select text, selecting via the keyboard works
fine. You can also select text with the mouse and as long as it is not
more than one page, it will work fine. The problem only occurs on one
user. All other users work fine.=3D3D20

I searched the archive and found similar problems, but nothing that
seemed to match exactly. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.=3D3D20
This Week's Sponsor - Tarantella Secure Global Desktop Tarantella Secure
Global Desktop Terminal Server Edition Free Terminal Service Edition
software with 2 years maintenance.
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba
use the below link: