[THIN] Re: More question on CSG/WI/User Certs

  • From: "Adam Granatela" <agranatella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:24:04 -0500

Yeah it's a strange project that's for sure.  The client (who doesn't know
Citrix) is assuming that because the user cert should verify who the user is
that WI should be able to take that info and log in as the user.  Problem
is, the cert only verifies identity, and doesn't contain any user
credentials, which it needs to verify against AD.

It's been one of those days.  2 major config changes the night before and
day of this going into production.  What a headache!  Thanks for the