[THIN] Re: More question on CSG/WI/User Certs

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:47:57 -0700

I think you can do this by creating a Secure HTTPS site in IIS and requiring
the private cert you are generating. I don't know how single sign on is
impacted in that case, are you using the same domain/username/password on
the remote computer and Citrix server?

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453