[THIN] Re: More on Shulas

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

My Wife and I will be there so we are up to about 10. : ) Its a party!
  Can't wait to see you guys.
  Jim

"Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                You bet.   I will be
there!!! For sure? I look forward to it!!!

  DB

    Douglas A. Brown
  President and Chief Technology Officer

  Microsoft MVP, Windows Server